March Favourites.



Nioxin 5- Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Treatment.  

I started using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner and scalp treatment a few weeks back now. It is meant to unclog your follicles meaning fuller longer hair. I have noticed my hair is in much better condition. It leaves my hair light and smooth and it does feel longer but it is too soon to tell yet. It leaves my scalp a lot less dry as well which is always a bonus. It has a peppermint smell and lathers really well. I will be definitely be buying the salon sized versions once I run out as it has left my hair looking brand new!


I’ve had this product a while but it’s only recently that I have begun to use it on a nightly basis and I have seen the results! My eye lashes are fuller as the formula prevents shedding. My mascara is looking thicker and I think it is down to this night time serum. I also use it on my eyebrows to condition them and make them more manageable.


I now use this every night and I have definitely seen the effects! My pores have shrunk and imperfections gone. When I first started using it my skin got worse but I think that was just it working at bringing any imperfections up to the surface. After that this has been great for keeping my skin clear and also reducing any clogged pores. I would definitely recommend this to people who have clear skin like me but suffer from little break outs or bumps under the skin occasionally as this really helped to clear and control it.  It’s definitely worth the hype.


After having my weave out,my hair is back in it slopped bob. Blow drying it can be really hard but If I don’t it looks so flat with no shape. This brush is amazing. It rotates as it dries your hair and gives me the perfect blow dry every time. It gives me so much volume and that hair salon finish! I leave my hair until it’s just damp then style using this blow dry brush (If you do it when it’s soaking wet it takes forever). It’s quicker than blow drying with a brush and hair dryer and always evenly gives a curve and bounce to your hair. If you love blow dried hair then you really need this!


I usually wear Illamasqua rich fluid foundation but I’ve found it too cakey for day to day use as it started to block my pores, resulting in break outs. I thought I’d try this one by benefit. At first I wasn’t impressed with the coverage, but once my break outs had gone down this foundation grew on me. The coverage is light but it does even out my skin tone and brightens. It gives a more natural look which is great for day to day and due to its formula it doesn’t cause break outs which is great.


I usually use the Fake Bake 60 minute tan but I’d give this another go. I’ve used it in the past and it made me look green and didn’t develop very well, however I went on a night out with friends and one of them had a lovely rich tan so I asked what she used and she said this! I thought I’d give it a second chance and purchased a bottle. They must have changed the formula! It applied easily and after leaving overnight and showering I was left with the perfect deep tan (not like body builder deep, two weeks in the sun deep). I’m impressed and glad that such a bargain works!

Umberto Giannini Incredible Body Root Boost Volume spray and mousse.

This products are great for giving body to my bob. Especially on the crown or when I pin my hair into a little bouffant! The mouse doesn’t leave my hair crispy but bouncy and big! And the root boost spray works great when back coming to keep the volume and shape in place. These are now a firm staple in my hair regime.

Did anyone have any favourite products from last month? Share below!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins