Where have you been?

OOTD ft.Bella the Cocker Spaniel.

I apologise for been so neglectful with my blogging, for those who don’t know I am back at university doing a Masters in Biomedical Science and was swamped with deadlines and exams before Christmas right through to last week….excuses….excuses.



This year I have vowed to blog more (New year, new me and all that…not that I’m a big believer) and will be posting on Mondays and Thursdays, hopefully focusing on both beauty,fashion and also some fitness/ healthy eating posts as last year I lost a stone and a half from going to the gym and doing Insanity,(For those who haven’t seen the infomercials on TV go check out the ads on YouTube! It really works and is how I lost the weight).  I plan to start the Insanity programme for another round in the next few weeks so may include my progress on here along with reviews of the programme along with other at home work outs I enjoy, what do you think?

I have also told myself I will not buy new make-up and products before I have used them all, I have two make-up cases full of make-up, and its all decent brands so I should really use them up before I get dragged into buying the latest cult beauty products. I still have so much to share and review with you!

I want to do some outfit of the day posts and not be so camera shy about my body but this all depends on if I can find someone to take them or if my parents don’t mock me when I’m using my tripod to take photos of myself (cringe).


Again, I’m sorry for the lack of posts and may do a catch up post as it has since been my birthday and Christmas. What kind of posts do people want to see? Leave your suggestions in the comments J


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Fab post! Your clutch and shoes in your ootd are fab and your dog is the cutest! I also love your gym wear recently got into working out myself!
    Stop by my blog sometime?
    -Magenta

    http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins