Back to blogging.






So I have decided to return to blogging (hence the snazzy blog redesign). It has been such a long time and life's a bit different...


I have been extremely lucky; while doing my masters I had a succesful  job interview to work for the Centre for Skin Sciences department at Bradford University, doing research into skin and hair. I handed my final dissertation in on a Friday in September and started my new job the following Monday. I graduated in December with a Masters (with Merit) in Biomedical Science. So far I am loving my job and couldn't be happier! 

I no longer live at home and have an apartment with two other girls (both whom I met during my masters). I'm still with my boyfriend (5 years...no ring... I'm working on it). I miss my 3 spaniels who live with my parents. I lost tonnes of weight during my masters degree. I have gained tonnes of weight since starting this new job.

There, a little update for you all!

...I hope my boyfriend doesn't read this.



2 comments:

  1. Haha, this post made me laugh! Good luck on the ring thing!! Oh, and congrats on graduating and getting your new job too!

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins